Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Movie Time


Ok, I have tons of other stuff to talk about but it will take me forever to actually type it all up. So instead I am going to post a list of movies that I've bought since I got here. Keep in mind that movies here cost a little less than a buck, so I'm hoping to create the strangest movie collection of all time. So far, this is what I have:



  • Frankenfish - 8/10 - Perhaps the greatest movie ever made about a genetically modified fish that goes around biting people's heads off
  • Drive Snakes People - 5/10 - Probably the worst movie I have ever seen, although it recovers a few points from the immortal line "You are not authorized to woo me!"
  • Hellbound - ?/10 - Starring Chuck Norris. It has to be good.
  • Bleeders - ?/10 - In-bred cave dwellers? I think so!

And there you have it. Make sure you check this list out frequently, as I plan on adding one new movie per week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web stats