Thursday, September 21, 2006

Camera Quandary


I love my camera, it has seen me through the best of times and the worst of times. It survived the trip to Europe and the trenches of Montreal. Unfortunately, the memory card, along with all 40 of my China pictures, finally breathed its last breath. While I experienced a wide range of emotions when this occurred - primarily anger - I have come to terms with it. Good night sweet prince.

(It's actually not that bad, I just have to get another card, plus my buddies over here took a bunch of pics that I can get from them)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I , for one do not believe that this man has lost his pictures.
I knew Shanghai Scott when he grew up in the small Icelandic town of Reykjanes where he also was a very eligible bachelor(and very good at catching fish).
He took some pictures of me that he said that he "lost" too but I have since seen them posted all over the internet.
Although I still love him, I feel that I have to warn the girls of Shanghai not to be duped
by Scott's apparently sweet nature. He may just be the foreign running dog devil that their parents warned them about.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web stats